Stock & Shareholder Data 

 

Basic Stock Data

Please find a compiled summary of the company’s key stock data below.

Central Kimberley Diamonds Ltd is a diamond exploration company based in Perth, Western Australia, with exploration sites in the Kimberley Region of the Northern Cape, South Africa.

Industry

 

Exploration & Mining

 

Listing Segment

 

Open Market

 

Currency

 

Euro (€)

 

Category

 

Ordinary Bearer Shares

 

Issued Shares

 

249.2 million

 

Stock Exchanges

 

Berlin, Frankfurt, XETRA

 

First Listing

 

January 3, 2007

 

Listing Price

 

€ 0.10, January 15, 2007, XETRA

 

Accounting Standards

 

IFRS

 

End of Business Year

 

June 30

 

Registered Office

 

Subiaco

 

Country

 

Australia

 

Commercial Register

 

West Australia No. 112 292 645

 

 

Shareholder's structure

The number of issued shares amounts to 134.6 million. The free float amounts to 15%. The management and other affiliated individuals own the remaining 85%.

The company is publicly listed since January 03, 2007 on the German Open Market at the Frankfurt Stock Exchange.